|Identity and contact details||
AIS VISION SYSTEMS S.L.
Carrer de Can Camps, 10, 08202 Sabadell, (Barcelona)
In compliance with the provisions of Article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, OLPDPGDR), AIS VISION informs you that the personal data that you provide during your browsing and/or by filling in the WEBSITE forms will be processed by AIS VISION, with the PURPOSE to manage the services offered.
We process the information you (or the contact persons involved in the commercial relationship) provide us with as a client. We need it in order to maintain our contractual and commercial relationship, carry out administrative tasks related to said services and offer you an optimal and quality service through the WEBSITE and/or that indicated in the data protection clause you can find right next to the form you have just filled in.
How do we use your data?
At AIS VISION we process the information provided to us by our clients in order to develop our activity and provide our services.
We use the information we have, according to your decisions, to provide you with a quality service, as well as to ensure the functioning of the website. The information provided will also help you to access and use our WEBSITE and to provide you with information about the products and services you want.
We also use the information we have to combat harmful or suspicious behavior or breaches of our terms and policies, detect and prevent spam and maintain the integrity of our products, services, and data collected, taking the appropriate SECURITY MEASURES. We do so in accordance with the data collected and the purposes of their processing to ensure the confidentiality and security of your personal data. Furthermore, we also do so according to the current processing policies and security measures of the European data protection legislation. The processing policies and security measures implemented in AIS VISION are intended to prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized use of your personal data.
We also use the information you provide to respond to you when you contact us or to communicate with you when legally permitted.
By ticking and accepting the checkbox corresponding to commercial communications, the user expressly consents to AIS VISION sending them a NEWSLETTER with news, marketing messages, advertising and/or information related to our company, the services we provide and/or our products, as well as informing them about our policies and conditions.
The data collected will not be processed in a way incompatible with the purposes indicated.
What information do we collect?
- We collect the information you provide to us when you browse our WEBSITE, specifically the identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages you communicate to us through them. This data may include: your name and last name, telephone number and e-mail address, as well as other data necessary to process your request or communication.
- We may receive identifying information when you email or contact us.
- We may receive, currently or in the future, personally identifiable information when you access or log in to another site, such as a social networking site, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third party sites.
RESPONSE to the forms provided to receive information on the services offered by AIS VISION, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is entirely optional. However, refusal by the client or user to provide certain data may make it impossible to provide the services offered by AIS VISION.
Where does the collected information come from?
The information we collect through the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or publicly accessible sources.
What legal basis authorizes us to process the collected data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is as follows:
- The execution of the contract in which you or your company, which you represent, and AIS VISION are part of, or by the application of pre-contractual measures.
- The legitimate interest of AIS VISION.
- Compliance with legal obligations of AIS VISION.
Do we keep your data?
How do we update your information?
All the information provided by the user through registration or by filling in the WEBSITE forms must be truthful. Likewise, it will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to AIS VISION permanently updated in the way that corresponds, at any given time, to the user’s real situation. The user will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made that may damage AIS VISION or third parties due to the information provided to us.
We ask that you immediately notify AIS VISION of any changes or modifications that occur in relation to the data you have provided us, with the aim that these data correspond truthfully to your personal situation at all times.
How can you exercise your rights?
In accordance with the OLPDPGDR, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation whether or not AIS VISION is processing personal data relating to you.
- The right to request access to the personal data we have about you.
- The right to have your data corrected or deleted, e.g., you may request that your e-mail address be corrected if it is incorrect or request the deletion of data held by AIS VISION if, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. When data is deleted, we will only keep it blocked for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations.
- The right to request the restriction of processing, e.g., you have the right to limit the processing of your data for marketing purposes by contacting us to unsubscribe from the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we will only keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- The right to object to processing and withdraw consent at any time, e.g., you may ask AIS VISION to stop processing your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal, AIS VISION will cease to process the data except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of any claims.
- The right to the portability of data in automated format to another data controller in the cases of processing permitted by the OLPDPGDR.
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com indicating, in the subject: “Exercise of rights OLPDPGDR” and specifying the following content:
- Your first and last name or username
- ID number
- The right you want to exercise
- Information to which you want to have access, rectify, delete, limit treatment or exercise your right of portability.
Data subjects may also lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, via the following link:
Do we transfer your data to third parties?
The data will not be communicated or transferred to third parties, except to possible Data Processors (suppliers who provide services to our entity).
AIS VISION may share your information with various governmental authorities in response to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process or for any other matter required by law. Your data will not be communicated to third parties except as required by law to the Inland Revenue, Courts and Tribunals, to Banks and Financial Institutions for matters related to the payment of services and to our correspondents in the event that it is necessary to fulfil the commissioned service.