Quality control in the production process, made easier with machine vision systems
Machine vision systems can really bring you places:
- Capping control, to ensure that the container is perfectly sealed. Machine vision systems will perform a quality control of the bottle cap and mouth.
- Filling level control, both in transparent and opaque bottles.
- Inspection of labels, to ensure that they are correctly affixed. 360º container inspection and wrap-around label inspection.
- Control of tray and tin sealing.
- Recognition of empty bottles.
- Bottle counts in boxes.
- Package orientation (circular and non-circular)
- Inspection of boxes.
- Detection of foreign objects in containers.
- Control of the presence of manuals or accessories in the packages.
- Code inspection.
- Rejection of containers on the production line
- Separation of containers on the production line
- Packaging traceability